Sunday, October 16, 2011

Disconnected from the Web

It was quite an experience, a liberating one, when I had taken my quick vacation.

I was home in the Philippines for nine days to visit my Dad who just got out of the hospital recently.

It is a good one as I can say, even if I did not travel out of town.

Staying at home, watching TV and movies, sleeping a lot – I really mean A LOT, eating well were my past time during those days.

And congratulate me as I had survived without internet access the whole 9 days!

When I was in Doha, browsing the net and checking emails were some of my To-Do’s and having been cut off from these gave me a feeling of freedom and a stress-free life.

After much thought, I promised myself not to be attached too much on the World Wide Web. I shall be limiting myself on doing the Social Networking Stuffs and I’ll do more on the writing part.

Again, wish me luck on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment