Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pasalubong from Pinas!


Yay!

I received my “pasalubong” presents from the Philippines.

A friend went home for vacation and she got me my doze of reads.

Common friends sent me Cosmo Magazines and copies of Reader’s Digest.

I had been an avid fan of the Cosmo Magazine.

I love their articles on fashion, tips about career, office issues, tips on love and relationships.

Reader’s Digest is also a good magazine to read as it is very informative – an almost complete one.

I like their quiz of vocabulary and the inspiring stories that they feature.

I had always been a reader.

It gives my brain the exercise and the breather it needs.

These keep me occupied nowadays.

Try checking Cosmo’s and RD’s sites and for sure you can’t resist to grab a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment