Saturday, July 23, 2011

Body Butter Overload


The Body Shop had a sale about two weeks ago.

Their body butters are on 50% off so I had taken the chance.

I bought some of which I think will last for months already.

What I love about Body Shop’s Body Butters are the scents that they have and the healthy feeling that they leave on the skin.

Since the weather here in Doha are extremes: extremely hot and cold, I have to rely on lotions and creams to keep my skin hydrated.

Have you ever feel the itchiness whenever your skin is soooo dry?

That’s what I am avoiding as when it happens, I have red patches all over my skin that’s why I use body butter (aside from lotions) nowadays.

Body butters are creams that are being applied to the skin to help lock in moisture.

They normally come with shea, mango, cocoa and even coconut.

I got papaya, cranberry and passion fruit from Body Shop.

Aside from keeping the skin moisturized, body butters contain vitamins, have high levels of antioxidants, effectively softens the skin and is way affordable compared to other creams available in the market.

So, let us butter up and kiss dry skin goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment