Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back to Normal

At last, I had enough rest and sleep and was able to adjust to the time.

I was able to visit my relatives too.

My dad was always asking on when I will go to Manila.

The Barangay Elections will still be on the 25th of this month, so to save myself from the hassle of being stuck in traffic, I had decided to go there after All Saints/Souls Day so that I can maximize the travel.

My brother will be running for the elections as a Councilor for the Youth’s Sector, the Sangguniang Kabataan and for sure this week will be a busy week too.

I still need to drop by the Recruitment Agency to have my papers processed from their side instead of lining up in the POEA Office.

Some errands before the bazaar need to be attended to.

Hopefully, we can get the most out of it.

I am excited to see my friends from Globe Telecom and also about the bazaar.

Fun, laughter and more stories are ahead of me for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment