Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teddy Bear Museum

Aneong Haseyo? (“How are you?” in Korean)

I had seen an old friend who visited Korea recently.

Way back, I used to watch Korean Series dubbed in Filipino and was very interested to go there.

A housemate used to teach English to Korean kids.

In my old company, me and my friends would eat in the Korean Restaurant.

The food: the spicy noodles.

With all the scenery and foods, who would not like to visit the place?

Princess Hours, a Korean Series featuring an ordinary girl who was made to marry the Crown Prince, was one of my favorites.

They had featured the Teddy Bear Museum.

The museum had shown different Teddy Bears from all over the world.

It is located in Jeju Island, Korea and the funny thing about it is that they do have replicas of famous artworks like “The Last Supper” and “Monalisa”.

Can you imagine the Teddy Bears now?

I would love to visit the place soon!

Inshallah! (In God’s Will)

No comments:

Post a Comment