Friday, January 1, 2010

Year-Enders and New Year Starters

After almost a week of working over the Year-End Reports, I can finally stretch my arms up and lie down peacefully at my bed, and contemplate on the things that had happened to me in 2009.

The previous year had been a good one: many blessings, enough trials, too much birthday parties to attend and bonding moments, love-hate relationship with the boyfriend, “I hope I can be there” moments with my family over the phone, “I Miss You, Guys” drama over YM with old friends, etc.

I had celebrated my second birthday here in Qatar…

I had been with Mumu for more than a year and still counting…

I had been blessed with understanding parents and brothers…

I had found good friends here…

I was promoted at work...

I moved to another building then another flat…

I had spoken to Mumu’s mom…

I had pregnancy scares (thinking that I got pregnant several times haha)…

I had crazy thoughts of dying young of acute gastro because of eating crabs with coconut milk…

Sigh…

Just ate dinner with Mumu and some friends, with Mr. A, his wife Mrs. J – a good friend and their cute baby, Julia, friends from the office, Mr. Blackberry Guy and his wife who came to visit him here.

After dinner, we decided to go in Mumu’s flat: the guys had played PS3 and the girls had watched “The Haunting at Connecticut”.

That’s how we had celebrated and welcomed 2010.

It’s been another year… I hope this year will also be a good if not, a better one…

The new flat had made me feel better…

No more conflicts with flatmates who are also part of the team I am supervising.

No more flying roaches (eeewwww!)

A quieter and homey place…

A good start for a new Joana…

No New Year’s Resolution for me this year but I will still thrive for nothing but the best things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment