Monday, December 28, 2009

College Days

I had a blast when I was in college…

I will always treasure those days…

Living with all girls who are mostly my friends and schoolmates way back in High School…

Checking the “Cooks and Cleaners Schedule” posted on the ref’s door…

Bringing all my dirty clothes for the first 2 months in college because I don’t know how to wash them properly…

Eating Purefoods Corned Beef and Century Tuna during the 1st 2 weeks in college…

Buying lots of Lucky Me Pancit Canton (Kalamansi and Hot Chili Flavor), Nissin’s Yakisoba and Nescafe 3-in-1s at Robinson’s every Sunday…

Sem-enders and Sem-starters…

Cooking then eating as if there’s no tomorrow during birthday celebrations…

Knocking at Dr. Nartea’s (our landlord) door whenever we forget our keys…

Chatting at the rooftop while lying on a mat, gazing at the stars and wondering where we would be after college…

Emoting to the max at our so-called “Pathetic Corner “(a block on the stairway where we could the people that pass by)…

Buying Papu’s Siomai with rice whenever we feel lazy to cook…

Walking on our way to school together with the ever-reliable big umbrella…

Proudly wearing the UP Shirt/Block Shirt…

Carrying the books that I had borrowed over the weekend and hoping that nobody had reserved it so that I can have them renewed still…

Falling in line at during the Reg Date (Enrollment) date hoping that the units that will be given are complete…

Sit-in…

Summer Classes…

Feb Fair…

Freedom Park…

Humanities Bldg…NCAS Bldg…

“Terror” professors…

Nerd classmates…

The Elites…

Frats and Sorrorities…

Acads and Varsitarian Orgs

Class Cards…

Blue Book…

Oble…

Hmmmmm…

2 comments:

  1. Hey you're Filo! I am too. I'm glad I checked out your profile on my blog. Thanks for the follow and ooh welcome to the Blogging World! Happy writing!

    Mabuhay! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brenda! Nice to find you in the World of Bloggers...I've read your blogs...Am not yet a Mom but sooner or later will be hehehe...

    Just started my own blog but I use to do that in Social Network Sites...

    The site needs improvement still... ;)

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete