Saturday, May 13, 2017

Pay in CASH.



In this time where almost everything can be bought from the shopping malls, it is quite tempting to just grab stuffs and swipe your credit card. 

I can say that I am guilty of doing this way back. 

Thank God, nowadays, before I even step into the mall, I keep on asking myself first: Do I need this? Can I survive without this? How long am I going to use it? 

Remember my Shopping Ban post too? 

Having said this, I am not against credit cards as long as it will be used responsibly. 

You have to remind yourself that the amount that you had spent/will spend will eventually has to be paid for/settled by none other than you, yourself. 

So before you take out that card and go gaga over the sales and mid year promotions, ask yourself: Do I need this? Can I afford it? Do I have the cash to pay for it? 






No comments:

Post a Comment