Friday, October 16, 2015

Nivea Skin Care




Am just relieved that the weather here in Doha is cooling down a bit. 

I do like it when it's colder (even if I am always a victim of flu). 

With this, my skin is also getting flaky and super dry. 

I am a big fan of body butters but there are times when I feel that they are too heavy on the skin. 

I've found this Nivea Cocoa Butter and I don't regret getting it. 

The same goes for the Nivea Creme, though it's my first time to use it, it is indeed moisturizing. 

I've read in an artist's post on Instagram that she puts the creams in the refrigerator so it has a cooling effect on the skin. 

I did the same and the effect is surprisingly amazing: my skin became lively and the dark circles/eye bags are lessened. The same thing for the breakouts and blemishes however, it does not lighten the dark spots yet - that I will have to watch out for. 

Try it too and let me know how it goes! 

 photo singature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment