Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fashion Books


There are some moments when I am telling myself that I think I'll bloom in the world of fashion.

Haha.

Yes, I've been dreaming of working ala-Andy Sachs of The Devil Wears Prada. 

Oh, those dresses, the shoes, bags and Runways! 

I've also been wanting to attend the Fashion Week! 

Hope they'll have something like this here or in Dubai. 

(Maybe because I've been trying to read Revenge Wears Prada for quite some time now.) 

After Liz Uy, launched her book in Manila, I was trying so hard to get a copy, the same thing for Tricia Gosingtian's. 

Apparently, these are not yet available online. 

I've found one, Nina Garcia's "The One Hundred" and will definitely get this one. 

I am going to check first at Virgin Megastore (Yes, I'll take chances, who knows, maybe they'd have this one). 

Am not giving up! 
 photo singature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment