Friday, January 31, 2014

Potato Salad



 Hello!

Sharing this recipe I got from MSN Arabia.

Ingredients: 

1/2 Red Pepper
3 Finely Sliced Onions
2 Sliced Celery Stalks
1 Tbsp fresh Cilantro or Parsley
1 Cup Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Sugar
6 Diced hardboiled eggs
8 Medium Potatoes, cooked, cooled and diced
Dash of Salt and Pepper

How to: 

Cook potatoes. Let them cool completely. Diced and place in the ref until ready to use.

Mix the first six ingredients.

Cube boiled eggs.

Mix in the mayonnaise mixture until smooth.

Add salt and pepper then the potatoes into the mayo mixture.

Mix well and taste.

Twist: 

Unfortunately, wasn't able to grab some of the ingredients like celery, etc. so I modified the recipe.

I just added potatoes and eggs, used chopped green onion leaves and added some ranch salad dressing with the mayo mixture.

I topped it off with crabsticks which I had cut into very tiny pieces.

It tasted yummy!

This is on my fave list now.

Happy Cooking!
 photo singature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment