Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mango.com

It's my first time to order some stuffs online from Mango and it was amazing!

In less than a week, my friends and I received the parcels and they were in good condition.

The past few weeks are quite busy and I was able to visit the mall only last weekend to do the groceries before Ramadan.

As usual, it was jam-packed!

I headed to Mango to grabbed the stuffs that I liked but was so frustrated as most of them were not in stock.

Good thing that Mango offers free shipping if you purchase more than QR 500 and the items are still on sale!

My friends and I had decided to order and it was quite a good experience.

The stocks were updated and we had saved ourselves from the hassel of going from one branch to the other just to get the stuffs we need.

I love shopper's bags! You can almost put everything in it! Haha!

Black and White Stripped Shopper's Bag

Strawberry Colored Cotton Shopper Bag

My Owl necklace was housed on this cutesy box.


 

 
Oh, can't wait for the year-end sale!
 
XoXo,
 
Joana 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment