Friday, January 18, 2013

Stressed. Will Travel.

It was last week when I received the bad news.

My previous boss in the Philippines, our Cluster Head, died.

He is so young.

I cannot believe it still as I can remember his posts in Facebook that he had moved in to a new house and was filing a petition to have his pets with him.

His death was so sudden.

I remembered those days when I was still working at Globe Telecom.

He is so full of ideas, strategies and the like.

I'd learned a lot from him.

Only God knows when our time on earth is up.

With that, I had realized that I should not waste my time and do what I had always wanted to do.

Save - Yes! I had started my spending journal and tries to cut out the "wants" and focus more on the "needs".

Photography Class - I had met my future instructor the other day and am looking forward to learn a lot more.

Travel - I am looking forward to travel a lot this year.

Our trip to Goa was amazing.

I came back rejuvenated, recharged, refreshed and with a new outlook in life.

To be honest, I was so closed at leaving my job hadn't I gone for vacation. Haha.

It was really stressful.

I haven't spoken to lots of irate customers in my entire career, only now, but I am trying to look at the brighter side.

Without my job, I won't be able to support my family and the business that we had just started; I won't be able to go to places and buy the stuffs that I need.

I was chatting with a friend of mine and we are planning to travel to South Korea come June.

This year, I will turn 30 and I would like to travel somewhere before my birthday.

Yesterday, I had received lots of alerts as well from a travel agency mentioning that there are lots of tour packages on promo right now.

A friend in Barcelona had offered that I can stay in their place should I go there.

Now, I just have to start saving up for the trip.

I know I have enough time.

Where will I be heading?

We'll see...

XoXo,

Joana




 

No comments:

Post a Comment