Sunday, December 9, 2012

Goa Bound!


Yay!

It's only a week and we'll be flying to Goa, India.

When I found out that I can take ten days vacation since I had served six months, I had checked Regency Travel and Tours' website.

They do have lots of packages and I was even thinking of going to Malaysia or Spain.

Hamude said it would be great to go to Goa as the beaches there are great too.

Our couple friends are also going for vacation and they said it would be nice to tag along.

It's just in time as our plan of going to Dubai was canceled.

Hamude had already applied for our visas and we got them as well after two days.

Our tickets and hotels are also booked.

We just need to grab some last minute stuffs like another luggage and swimwears too.

Oh, i am just so excited!

I'll share the pics once we are back!

XoXo,

Joana 

No comments:

Post a Comment