Sunday, June 10, 2012

And I'm Back!

Yes, I am back!

I've missed lots of entries on my blog and I'll try to make up for the lost times.

It's been awhile and lots of things had happened personally and professionally.

So first things first...umm, where should I begin...

My team mates and I were moved to another project.

And as expected, it's not easy.

I was teary-eyed when I said "See You Soon" to my "Kuyas" and colleaugues with whom I had spent every single working day in Doha for almost 5 years.

Things are going quite well except for some issues with HR which in the end, was also sorted out.

Our new teams are ok, so far.

With all the movements and changes, I am not closing my doors still to other opportunities which might come my way too.

Lives were lost in a recent fire incident in Villaggio Mall.

It was really devastating and heart-breaking; words are not enough I think to describe how those who had lost their loved ones feel.

The summer heat is still scorching HOT.

I am working mostly on afternoon shifts so as expected, I have to brave the high temperature and have my daily doze of sunblock.

Wheeewwww...

And I am back, hope to tell you more about my adventures and all...

XOXO

Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment