Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Window Shopping Day

My one week vacation is almost over!

OMG...I think the clock is ticking so fast!
After a few days of resting, just sitting on the couch and relaxing, I had gone to the mall.

Oh, how I miss the malls in the Philippines.
When I was still there, I would stroll in the mall for hours, just walking around, window shopping, checking the shops and all.

Sometimes, I would go alone or with one of my best buds, Wendelle.
How I miss my good friend Jheng who would normally go with me...and we are always bringing her cute baby Julia...

Walking around the mall somehow gives me a relaxing feeling...it gives my mind a break and helps me to keep a clear head.
Yesterday, I booked in a salon to have my hair dyed but the bad thing is the color is not sticking too well on my hair.
Anyways, I got a little shade though.
I was able to get some stuffs and I was so delighted of the treats I got.
First Stop: The Body Shop


They have an offer right now: you can get a free one if you'll get three. Not bad...

And they use reclyclable paper bags!


Second Stop: MAC


I've never bought any make-up or brush from MAC but I've heard lots of good feedbacks.
When the Beauty Advisor there tried the blush on my cheeks, I really love it!

Not too pink or too pale, just the right blush.

I got a matte lipstick too!
She said it would last for hours...

We'll see about that.

Third Stop: Sanrio Boutique


I grabbed a gift for a friend's little girl who's celebrating her birthday today.

I hope she'll like it.
Fourth Stop: Splash

Summer is near and a yellow bag on Splash's window caught my attention.
They do have cheap accessories too and affordable tops in crazy colors.

I grabbed these and thanks to the Gift Cert I had received from Shukkran!


Hmmmm...

I think it's not just window shopping.
Anyways, it's just once in a blue moon.

XoXo

Joana

No comments:

Post a Comment