Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thoughts on a Saturday

I was feeling a little down these past few days.

I have lots of thoughts racing in my mind: career, finances, family and getting one, business and the list goes on.

Wheeww…

By the end of the month, I will be travelling home and is hoping that I will be able to unwind and relax even for a short time so that I will be fully recharged when I go back to work.

I am planning on starting another business or “raket” shall I say.

I was able to research on the business that I am planning and just need to check the suppliers back home.

My mom’s small rice business is doing well.

I have another thing in mind but I will be able to carry that one out once my brother is here with me.

Hopefully, he will apply for his passport soon.

Once I get home and visit some relatives and friends, I will go shopping.

I will be visiting my university too.

There is a grand feeling every time you go back to your campus: it brings a smile on your face, remembering the days – good and bad days that you had spent there.

I am on a tight budget but that does not mean that it will hinder me to have a good vacation.

I will have a blast!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment