Friday, March 5, 2010

Two Years and Counting


Finally!

I had served my second year in the company.

I had learned so much and still trying to get the most out of it.

People had said "Goodbyes" and some people stepped in to say "Hi!".

It was such a heartbreaking news when we learned that the CEO will leave his position and somebody will takeover about a week ago.

He left this morning and had spent his last day still at the office yesterday.

He is a strict boss I shall say, but anyone in his position would do that, I think.

He will be missed though but he said he'll be around still as a member of the Board of Directors.

A new CEO will step in his place and hopefully he's also nice.

I did not even noticed that 2 years had past.

We had dinner last night with some friends and I was so happy to be with them or have met them in my stay here in Qatar to celebrate.

I had answered so much calls, handled irate customers and was also scolded by the bosses.

I need to do more and expect less, as the old cliche says.

Am hoping to meet more people, learn and experience more in the coming days. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the treat Mojo2x. Happy 2nd year and more to come with us of course.

    ReplyDelete