Wednesday, December 28, 2016

NYX Loot



I am one lucky and happy gal when I had finally managed to go to City Lifestyle (Yes, sorry for my kababawan, but that's what I am) - and to think that Centrepoint is just a stone's throw away from our place. Haha.

I've been looking for this soft matte lip creme in Transylvania for ages!

Actually, I found it in the Philippines when I had gone to SM Megamall last May but I found it too pricey in Php.

The shade in Copenhagen is also creating such a buzz but I don't want to buy both yet as I want to try it first - need to know if my lips won't be too dry.

I've tried LA Girl but then my lips were so chapped.

With NYX's, it was the opposite and therefore, definitely, I am coming back for more.

It put up with me through the day even after I had liquids like coffee and water.

It did bleed out during the latter part maybe because I did not use a lip liner - that I'll have to try later but overall, I love it!

Same goes for the Wonder Pencil that I am using as an eyeliner.

It gives an instant brightening effect on the eyes.

As for the eyebrow powder, I am quite satisfied too.

I do not have a great pair of brows - they are thick with some sparse area and are not alike so I've decided to let them grow and will have them professionally shaped and trimmed.

The liquid foundation though is a let down.

It became a bit sticky and I am shining everywhere - it does not match well with my skin type so I think I will have to go back to my True Match Foundation.

Well, it's still a great loot after all. I am such a big fan of the brand and am also looking forward on my next visit since they have most of the products now.

No comments:

Post a Comment